Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Topbox LouLou Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Collection Review and Unboxing

In addition to their regular box this month, I also decided to sign up for the LouLou Limited Edition box. This box was $35 ($36.75 with tax) and comes with your choice of a 4 month print copy or an 8 month digital copy of LouLou Magazine. I have actually been subscribed to LouLou for the past couple of years, so I chose to try it out digitally. 

Here is the 10th Anniversary LouLou Box:
And here is a closer look at the products:


Philosophy Hope in a Jar ~ sample size 0.25 oz for $4.94 (full size is 4 oz for $79). This is one of my favorite moisturizers; it is a cult classic! I think you either love it or not!


B. Kamins Maple Sugar Body Scrub ~ sample size 0.4 oz for $3.39 (full size is 5.9oz for $50). I love body scrubs so this will be great - I have not tried it yet! 

Barefoot Venus Lemon Freckle Hand Cream ~ full size 2 oz for $5.75. I really loved the last Barefoot Venus hand cream I got in my last topbox. This one smells awesome too! 


Essie Nail Lacquer in "Under the Twilight" ~ $9.99 full size. This is a great deep purple - perfect for fall and perfect for a pedicure - can't wait to use it! 

Essie Sleek Stick Nail Applique ~ $12.99 full size. I have just used these exact stickers in a recent manicure so I think I will pass  them on - they do work well though. 


Teeez Easy on the Eyes Eye Liner ~ $25 full size.  I have really enjoyed the products I have gotten from Teeez - I am excited to try this as it is  waterproof. I do have two liquid black eyeliners on the go so I am going to save this one for a little bit!


Eyeko Black Magic Mascara ~ sample size 4 ml for $12 (full size 8ml for $24). I really like the Eyeko eyeliner I received in a subscription box so I'm sure I will really like this product - I am also going to save this as I still have a couple of mascaras on the go!



MeMeMe Elegant Eyes Eyeshadow Trio ~ $6.40 full size. A trio of eye shadows - sadly mine has arrived broken so it was hard to tell it was even supposed to be a trio. I have emailed Topbox and have no doubt they will replace the products. 



Osis Session Label Dust it Flex Fragranced Mattifying Powder ~ full size $20. This is like a dry shampoo but in powder form. Just shake, apply to roots and style. This one is great because the color of the powder is not white (my hair is super dark so I find a lot of these products cannot be used in my hair or they show!). Used this, this morning and it worked great. 

*Also, there was supposed to be a sample of Yves Saint Laurent perfume - I have emailed Topbox, and like the broken product am confident it will be sent. I don't usually have any complaints about their customer service. 

So, for $35 I received $100 worth of products (not including the magazine subscription!). I am happy I chose this box, as I do not normally order the limited edition boxes. This one was full of great products - and it is still available on the Topbox website! 

No comments :

Post a Comment