Monday, January 18, 2016

Manicure Monday - Scratch Nail Wraps "Lips, Eyes, Trippy Lines, and Cacti"

Happy Mani Monday everyone - today I'm going to be using some Scratch wraps! I actually feel like I haven't used nail wraps in a long time; but, since my Mondays are a little rushed right now, I love how quick they are to use! 

Here is a look at my Manicure of the Week:
Scratch Nail Wraps "Lips, Eyes, Trippy Lines, and Cacti"

How cute are these little Cactus Wraps!? If you remember these wraps came in a set with cute lips and eyes, but I used those in a past mani and saved these at a different time! 

Here is a look at the products I used for this week's Mani:
  • Formula X Nail Cleanser and Base Coat
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in "White On"
  • Deborah Lippmann in "Video Killed The Radio Star" (from a past topbox)
  • OPI in Greenade (exclusive colour in a past Nina Garcia box)
  • Julep polymer top coat
  • Scratch Nail Wraps in "Lips, Eyes, Trippy Lines, and Cacti"
This mani was really easy - after using nail cleanser and base coat, I applied 2 coats of base polish (making sure to use white on nails I was applying the cacti wraps)! Then I applied the wraps  if you want to see the whole tutorial on how to use these wraps you can go here! Add top coat and you are finished! 

No comments :

Post a Comment